Last Updated: 23 October 2020
This policy is intended for the website www.rtrplay.se. By entering and by using our Website you are agreeing to our policy, we do not sell your information and all data is encrypted, you can at your decision delete your account data from our server whenever you want or by stop using our site you account will be automatically deleted after 365 days.
The types of cookies RTRPLAY use:
- Session: These cookies are absolutely necessary, deleting this and you will be logged out.
- Local Storage: This are used by our game Road To Riches, deleting this will reset all game data.
- Third-party cookies: We have a shop at rtrplay.se/shop connected to spreadshirt.com, and also by using our platform you get cookies from sites advertised by our partners, or by using Facebook/Twitter login.
The types of cookies game provider Famobi use:
- Local Storage: This are used by all games, deleting this will reset all game data.
The types of cookies ad providers use:
- Tracking cookies: These cookies are used for the purpose of tracking a user’s visit to a website, the individual pages visited, and the links followed. This information is collected anonymously to understand the users’ general online behavior and further understand how our online advertising is working.
HOW TO CONTROL COOKIES: You can set your web browser to inform you when cookies are enabled, or to disable cookies. If you do not wish to receive cookies, web browsers will permit you to disable and/or delete cookies, for further details please visit www.aboutcookies.org. Please be aware that if you delete or disable cookies, some of the Websites’ functionalities may be lost.
Facebook/Twitter/Google Login: will only read your name, email adress, you can connect in user/settings.
Your email address will never be shown, given or sold to third-parties, it can only be changed if you use your pin number.
Your name is never revealed, only your username is shown in the site.
Your password is stored in a secured, irreversible format.
Your payment processor id's are only used to pay you.
We will send email to you when you: Request payment (Accepted/Rejected), Change payment/email address, Password Reset, Membership expires, We will never send advertising emails.